NEW SEMINAR TAKES PLACE IN BRUSSELS
The EATC-Group has launched a new seminar which will takes place first time in Brussels on the 29th april 2014.
This new seminar brings together a unique collection of topics and speakers and provides a practically-oriented, in-depth overview of applications using thermoplastic – in particular long fibre reinforced – composites.
Register now – Discover the potential of thermoplastic composites!
- Gain the theoretical tools to understand the fundamental processes.
- Find out about current developments in the area of raw materials.
- See the spectrum of possible applications for thermoplastic composites.
- Meet experienced users.
- The speakers all use these materials in practice and are members of the EATC (European Alliance for Thermoplastic Composites).
- Current or potential future manufacturers of composite components, who wish to find out more about the possibilities offered by thermoplastic – especially long fibre reinforced – composites or investigate the opportunities for introducing or switching to the corresponding technology.
Time and place
- Brussels (The venue will be announced after your registration)
- Date: 29 April 2014
We would be glad to welcome you in Brussels.